- Full-page view
- 1 large eggplant, cut lengthwise into 8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Generously spray baking sheet with no-stick olive oil cooking spray; set aside.
- On prepared baking sheet, arrange eggplant, then generously spray tops with no-stick olive oil cooking spray. Bake, turning once, 30 minutes or until tender; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Sauce and Parmesan cheese. Evenly spread cheese mixture on eggplant. Roll up, starting at short end.
- In 9-inch baking dish, spread 1/2 cup Sauce, then arrange eggplant, seam-side-down. Top with 1 cup Pasta Sauce, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta and remaining Sauce, heated.