Easy Ravioli with Vodka Sauce
- Full-page view
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 package (1 lb. 10 oz.) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Add vodka and boil 1 minute. Add broth and ravioli; bring to a boil over high heat. Cook uncovered, stirring gently to separate ravioli, 5 minutes.
- Stir in Sauce. Cook covered over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until ravioli are tender. Stir in cream and heat through. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese.