Double Cheeseburger Pizza
- Full-page view
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 in.) prebaked pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 450°. In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Sauce and simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- On pizza crust, evenly spread ground beef mixture. Top with tomato slices, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbling.