Double Cheddar Chicken Broccoli & Rice Dinner
- Full-page view
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cups instant rice
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In same skillet, stir in Sauce, water and broccoli. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in rice, then arrange chicken over rice. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked.