Creamy Chicken & Rice Bake
- Full-page view
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Combine Sauce, broth, rice and tomato in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange chicken on rice mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 35 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle chicken with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.