Creamy Alfredo Seafood Newburg
- Full-page view
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground white pepper
- 4 croissants or crescent rolls
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in shrimp and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until shrimp are almost pink. Stir in Sauce and pepper. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. To serve, spoon shrimp mixture over open-faced croissants and sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
TIP: Substitute 1 lb. imitation crabmeat for shrimp.