Creamy Alfredo Seafood Lasagna
- Full-page view
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 lb. imitation crabmeat, separated into bite-size pieces
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine 1/2 cup Sauce, crabmeat, ricotta, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese and onion in medium bowl; set aside.
- Spread 1/2 cup Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, then 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat layers, ending with noodles. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.