- Full-page view
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups Ragu® Sauce
- 1/4 cup halved pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 1 1/2 lbs. cod fillet
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups hot cooked rice or brown rice
- Heat oil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in Sauce and olives.
- Arrange cod in skillet, spoon sauce over, then bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 12 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork. Stir in lime juice.
- Arrange cod on serving platter. Stir cilantro into sauce, then spoon over cod and serve with hot rice.
Cost per recipe*: $15.04. Cost per serving*: $2.50. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
See Nutrional Information for sodium content