Chicken Parmesan Alfredo with Tomatoes
- Full-page view
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 jar Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce, divided
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika (optional)
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. Dip chicken in 1/4 cup Sauce, then bread crumbs combined with Italian seasoning, garlic powder and paprika, coating well.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup Sauce over chicken; top with cheese, then tomato. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with heated remaining sauce.
See nutrition information for fat, saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium content.