- Full-page view
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped shallots or onions
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 8 ounces cholesterol free egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in same skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms with shallots 8 minutes or until mushrooms are golden. Sprinkle with paprika and cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds. Stir in Sauce and broth. Return chicken to skillet and simmer covered 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream. Serve with hot noodles.