- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce*
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro or parsley, (optional)
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken with chili powder, stirring occasionally. Stir in Sauce and corn. Cook 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and sauce is heated through. Stir in cilantro. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice, corn bread or pasta.
TIP: Shredded cheese and sour cream make a tasty addition to this recipe. Cost per recipe*: $10.59. Cost per serving*: $1.77. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
*See nutritionial information for sodium content.