- Full-page view
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 3 Tbsp. sherry or chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook green pepper, onion and garlic powder 3 minutes. Add chicken and brown 3 minutes. Stir in sherry and pepper; cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in Sauce and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice or pasta.