- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir Sauce into same skillet. Simmer covered over low heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve sauce and chicken over hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Cost per recipe*: $7.60. Cost per serving*: $2.90. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Photo Copyright© 2010 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.