Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie
- Full-page view
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- Pastry for single-crust pie
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In 2-quart casserole, toss chicken with flour. Stir in Sauce and vegetables. Press pastry around edge of casserole to seal; trim excess pastry, then flute edges. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.