- Full-page view
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 jar (8 oz.) marinated mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (12 oz.) refrigerated large flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 375°. In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef with onion and salt over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in 1 cup Sauce, mushrooms and cheese.
- Roll or press out each biscuit to a 6-inch circle. Place 1/2 cup beef mixture on each dough circle; fold over and press edges to close. Seal completely by pressing firmly along edges with the tines of a fork.
- With large spatula, gently arrange on cookie sheets. Bake 13 minutes or until golden. Serve with remaining Sauce, heated.