Cheese Steak Pizza
- Full-page view
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 8 ounces sandwich or minute steaks, cut into strips
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 3/4 cup Ragu® Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°. In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until crisp tender. Add steak and cook 3 minutes or until steak is done; drain.
- Evenly spoon Sauce over pizza crust. Top with steak mixture, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
See Nutritional Information for sodium content