- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Double Cheddar Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 package (12 oz.) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Green food coloring
- 1 egg
- Martian Garnishes*
- Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange broccoli on double layer of paper towels and squeeze dry. Combine broccoli, 3/4 cup Sauce and bread crumbs in small bowl; set aside.
- Separate biscuits in half to make 20 pieces. Roll each into a 3-1/2-inch circle on lightly floured surface. Arrange 10 biscuit circles on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly spread 10 circles with broccoli mixture leaving 1/2-inch border. Top with remaining biscuit circles, sealing edges tightly with fork. Beat 4 drops food coloring with egg, then brush on circles.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Serve with remaining Sauce, heated.
*For Martian Garnishes, use thinly sliced carrot rounds and peas for eyes, broccoli for nose and eyebrows and chow mein noodles for antenna and mouth.
Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.