- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup Ragu® Sauce
- 8 ounces fully-cooked buffalo-style chicken strips, cut into bite-size pieces, (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or (, (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- On baking sheet, arrange pizza crust. Evenly top with Sauce, then chicken, celery and cheeses. Bake 8 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
To grill pizza: Arrange pizza on grill. Close cover and grill over medium heat, rotating occasionally, 10 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheeses are melted.
Make extra chicken for buffalo chicken wraps the next day.