- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 8 fresh or frozen* prepared manicotti
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spread 1/2 of the Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Add manicotti, then top with remaining Sauce and sprinkle with cheeses. Bake covered 20 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking 5 minutes or until heated through.
*To cook frozen manicotti, bake covered 1 hour. Remove cover and continue baking 15 minutes or until heated through.
TIP: Can you spare 15 minutes? Assemble this the night before and pop in the oven the next day. See Nutritional Information for sodium content