- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup alphabet pasta
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat and cook onion, carrots and zucchini, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add Italian seasoning and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Add broth and Sauce and bring to a boil. Stir in beans and pasta. Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Serve, if desired, with chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
TIP: Get your kids involved in good nutrition. Ask them to "teach" you one new healthy trick a week! See nutritional information - Better for you. Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
See Nutritional Information for sodium content